Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hatfield and mccoy trails

http://www.trailsheaven.com/

anyone been know anyone thats gone to any of these trails.
    it will be one of our first hot spots we visit over the summer months.
    my son and husband love to trail ride. dirt bikes.
    08 sunny brook sunset creek 341SRD -sold after several years of amazing memories
    2014 Open Range 397fbs. For the next stage of camping.
    2008 Ford F-450 King Ranch.
    hoping to make memories that last a lifetime, and shared over the campfire.

very interesting .... I have no interest in such trails but my sons sure would ... will make sure they see the link ... look forward to your post after you've been there

Jim
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Have never been, but the ATV boards are hot-to-trot over these trails. We wanted to go, but life got in the way.

Windrock Mountain here in Tennessee is one of the best places. 70,000 acres (yes, 70,000) to ride on. My personal favorite is smaller and tamer at Land Between the Lakes: Turkey Bay.

Larry
      Larry
      Holly
      Jessie
      Jamie Lyn
      2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 CC 4x4
      2007 Starcraft Antigua 215SSO

Comment

I always wanted to go but could not put together a bunch to run up there. What's great is that several towns within the tral area allow ATVs on the roads to go to trails, gas stations and the like......they are ATV friendly..
        Now my shoulders are shot and the ATV is gone..
        sigpic
        PAULA AND GARY

2014 Phaeton 40 QBH
        2015 GMC Sierra SLT 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by garyk View Post
          I always wanted to go but could not put together a bunch to run up there. What's great is that several towns within the tral area allow ATVs on the roads to go to trails, gas stations and the like......they are ATV friendly..
          Now my shoulders are shot and the ATV is gone..
          yes ive read that there atv friendly and i think in those backwoods towns thats a real plus for out of state money coming in. while we have several areas close to home to ride and camp, you always have to load and drive to the trail heads. i would like to have use of the TV for grocery shopping or just nick nack shopping. (i wont be trail riding myself) besides all that we wanna take a large group of dads and sons and not all of them have trucks to haul so that leaves us with trucks packing em tight with 3 bikes each. altho we have now adopted a family that has a very nice enclosed trailer that can fit 10 bikes in it. hes our new best friend so to speak haha. naw we liked him before he showed up with a toy carrier.

we ended up getting the sunnybrook TT that has a small garage in the back thats a bunk room when at the CG. it only holds 3 bikes but for just us thats perfect.
          im rambling again about useless stuff. love how women tend to do that.
          :nope:
          08 sunny brook sunset creek 341SRD -sold after several years of amazing memories
          2014 Open Range 397fbs. For the next stage of camping.
          2008 Ford F-450 King Ranch.
          hoping to make memories that last a lifetime, and shared over the campfire.

Comment

Not Rambling

Originally posted by muddy princess sara View Post
            yes ive read that there atv friendly and i think in those backwoods towns thats a real plus for out of state money coming in. while we have several areas close to home to ride and camp, you always have to load and drive to the trail heads. i would like to have use of the TV for grocery shopping or just nick nack shopping. (i wont be trail riding myself) besides all that we wanna take a large group of dads and sons and not all of them have trucks to haul so that leaves us with trucks packing em tight with 3 bikes each. altho we have now adopted a family that has a very nice enclosed trailer that can fit 10 bikes in it. hes our new best friend so to speak haha. naw we liked him before he showed up with a toy carrier.

we ended up getting the sunnybrook TT that has a small garage in the back thats a bunk room when at the CG. it only holds 3 bikes but for just us thats perfect.
            im rambling again about useless stuff. love how women tend to do that.
            :nope:

Thats not rambling. Its relating.
            And I love to hear about it.
            I bet others do to.
            Lee
            Lee & Mamie http://www.youtube.com/v/4FrGxO2Fn_Msigpic
            Buy American, The Job You Save May Be Your Own
            04 - 2500 Chevy CC Silverado - D/A
            07 - Tahoe LTZ w/tow package,
            16K Pullrite Super Slide
            2006 Excel 30RSO
            All Made In the U.S.A.

Comment

You bet!:gossip::gossip::applause:
              2011 Jayco Eagle 351RLTS, MorRyde hitchpin
              06 F350 Lariat PSD CC,LB,SRW, 3.73, EGR delete kit,Timbrens
              16K DrawTite, LineX
              His and Hers Ocean Kayaks, TST TPMS
              Elle and BJ

In the past:
              97 27RKFS SB
              04 30RKFS SB Titan

"Don't let yesterday take up to much of your today." Will Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by staggerlee View Post
                Thats not rambling. Its relating.
                And I love to hear about it.
                I bet others do to.
                Lee
                absolutely .... one of the characteristics of this forum that sets it apart is the fact that folks come to feel as if they were exchanging info with friends and neighbors .... interestingly enough, just this morning on the Sunday Morning TV show one of the segments was on how to have a conversation and not just talk .... the authors would to well to come here to get some pointers

Jim
                Last edited by JEBar; 12-16-2007, 03:03 PM.
                Jim
                '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
                '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
                '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                '04 Sea Pro 180DC
                '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Working...
                X