• Show
Clear All

• avvidclif
    replied
    Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Maureen continues to really enjoy her Copper Chef cookware .... for anyone interested in giving it a try, this is a really good website .... it offers a range of Copper Chef products at a factory direct, heavily discounted, prices ..... we have used it to order items for us; as well as, gifts for our children .... so far, our experience and their comments have all be very positive
    Last edited by JEBar; 04-23-2019, 01:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    an ice storm on the way ..... a big pot of beef stew (SD sirloin) has been simmering in the Wonder Cooker for the something over the last 5 hours .... homemade biscuits in the oven .... the fragrance coming out of the kitchen is incredible ....

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    heads up for anyone considering purchasing a Wonder Cooker .... I can only wish I'd of found the offer at this link.... Maureen is very happy with hers and we are giving them to our daughters-in-law for Christmas ..... at the link they are selling the same package for $66 with free shipping that we paid $99 for with free shipping

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    tonight Maureen used her new Copper Chef "Wonder Cooker" for the first time .... the pan performs as advertised .... we plan to take it with us in the camper .... using it will allow us to remove a larger crock pot and several pots/pans .... as with other Copper Chef products, cleanup is quick and easy .... no slow cooker liners needed ....

Leave a comment:

• MGBar
    replied
    I Iove the Copper Chef pans. So far I have not found anything I won't use them for. I did find eggs do better if you add a little butter to the pan. Clean up is a breeze!

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    we have been pretty lucky buying most of hers on pre and post Christmas sales .... she is pretty well stocked for frying pans and square pans .... she made a big pot of clam chowder today in a 12" square pan ..... no sticking and cleaned up easily

Leave a comment:

• avvidclif
    replied
    We also like the Copper Chef and are adding as we go along.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    well, its official .... Maureen has gotten rid of almost all of her other pans and has switched to those made by Copper Chef .... she has a few small specialty aluminum/stainless pots and one cast iron pan in which she bakes cornbread .... her most recent acquisition is a Copper Chef Removable Electric Skillet.... she happened on it at the Conroe, TX Walmart .... they had it for just over half the price shown in the Amazon link .... her only complaint is it isn't induction ready .... over the years she has had several really good sets of cookware ....she says that she likes the Copper Chef pans more than any of the others

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Maureen has a couple of brands but likes the Copper Chef the best .... they will be moved to our camper for our trip to Texas

Leave a comment:

• avvidclif
    replied
    We have an induction range at the house and am pleased to note the Copper Chef brand skillet we bought at WM works great.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    10--4

Leave a comment:

• FoxFanRay
    replied
    Originally posted by JEBar View Post
    any clue if that is exclusive to the Cary store
    No I don't. I just happened to be at the Cary store this morning and saw them. I'll likely be at the store just down 401 from us soon (likely tomorrow), and will check it out.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    replied
    Julie got a whole set of the Red Copper pans from her mom for Christmas. Will report back how they hold up.

A few months ago I purchased Julie this non-stick pan from Amazon...
    We use it DAILY and it has held up wonderfully. Just a little hand wash w/ soap and water and clean up is a breeze...

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    any clue if that is exclusive to the Cary store

Leave a comment:

Working...
X