Most/Least Ticketed Vehicles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most/Least Ticketed Vehicles

with Maureen just buying a Camaro, an article going over a study of the vehicles that get the most and least tickets caught my attention .... I did find some of the ones getting the most tickets came as a surprise, not much surprise in the ones getting the least tickets .... taken from this link where more info is available :

"The 10 cars found to get the most tickets are:

Lexus ES 300
    Nissan 350Z
    Dodge Charger SE/SXT
    Volkswagen Jetta GL
    Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS/LT
    Mazda 3S
    Volkswagen GTI
    Dodge Stratus SXT
    Acura 3.0s
    Toyota Tacoma

The 10 cars found to get the least tickets are:

Buick Encore
    Lexus IS350
    Acura ILX
    Cadillac ATS
    Chevrolet Express
    Cadillac Escalade
    GMC Savana
    Audi A3 2-Series
    BMW 320I
    Land Rover Range Rover"
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

Gee, I bought a corvette in 1979, just gave it to my daughter this spring and I never got even one ticket with it. My little jewel was on neither list! I put 80.000 miles on that car before I bought another daily driver and used that one for joy rides. My daughter was so happy to get that car. She actually took her driving test in that car. I hope she has the good luck with it that I did.

Comment

Janey has had officers pull out behind her and follow her aways. One went as far as around two blocks to try and catch her. He was more than likely speeding him self to do that trick
      Frank and Janet Henn
      Traveling with Hoover and Rainbow the Wonder dogs and Now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer
      2008 CrossRoads Cruiser CF32BL Pushing a 2007 Dodge 2500 CDT with a six speed Automaticsigpic
      out of Brandon Mississippi

Comment

Just before I gave that vette to my daughter, I took it on one last joy ride. I was on one of the busiest wide streets in my area and riding along and hear what sounded like a chirp of a police car siren. I looked around and there was a PO riding right along side of me and when I looked at him, he gave me a "thumbs up" and really smiled. I am thinking he may have ran my plates and decided I was a responsible vette owner. Plus, I KNOW he liked my little car.

Comment

Working...
        X