Fulltime Families

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulltime Families

while camped at Thousand Trails Lake Conroe CG in Jan 2019, I met a young couple with three children and one on the way .... the Fulltime Families flag shown below (I blocked out their family name) was on display in front of their camper .... I'd never heard of of the organization and asked them about it .... they were highly complimentary, saying it is a very good organization dedicated to young families who fulltime .... its apparently a large group that holds formal and informal meetings of various kinds all across the country
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

Interesting. Have to say... LOVE my kids. But also the space BETWEEN myself and my kids... and even between the kids themselves that the stick/brick world affords.
    When the shorties are in a mood where they fight even breathing the same air... live in an RV (even a large one) has to be trying.

I think I would lose it...
    Jeff, Julie, Cameron, & Taylor Lockhart - Wauconda, IL

2012 F-250 FX4 6.7 Powerstroke Diesel Lariat
    2011 Jayco 365BHS 5'er

"Cram-A-Lot Inn"
    sigpic

Visit our family online - www.thelockharts.com
    Find us / "friend" us on social websites - Facebook

Comment

over the last few years we've noticed a significant jump in the number of young families who are fulltimers .... many are members of Thousand Trails .... some groups hold rallies every so often where they tour various areas .... they home school and use such rallies as educational opportunities .... I wish that we'd been able to take our kids to more places as they were growing up but there is no way we'd go fulltime
      Jim
      '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
      '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
      '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
      '04 Sea Pro 180DC
      '17 Elio reserved

Comment

There are time when a large RV is too small for adults who profess to love each for better, for worse, etc. I cannot imagine dealing with small children in an RV on a rainy day.

Comment

Working...
        X