Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birds

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Took this Jan. 7, 2017. If you can find them there are an equal number of male and females in the picture. The bird on the right side of the bird feeder I can’t identify. This was taken in the South of Cary near Johnson Pond Rd. 9B1DDE31-A4E1-4DD9-BB06-8A40754D4C69.jpeg
    2013 F-150 Supercrew
    EcoBoost, Max Tow Package
    Trailer sold. May be back soon

    Comment


    • #17
      7B6E2E97-E7A8-465A-A6DB-62A20DCD4FC5.jpeg
      This is a better picture. You can see all the Cardinals in this one.
      2013 F-150 Supercrew
      EcoBoost, Max Tow Package
      Trailer sold. May be back soon

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Hawk View Post
        7B6E2E97-E7A8-465A-A6DB-62A20DCD4FC5.jpeg
        This is a better picture. You can see all the Cardinals in this one.
        The bird on the right side of the bird feeder
        maybe a Eastern Towhee or Spotted Towhee part of Robin family



        2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN Rear Air 4:10's
        2013 Lifestyle LS35SB, MORryde IS System, disc brakes
        AIRSAFE Air Hitch
        Blog: bolltimers.com

        Comment


        • #19
          Canada goose and family
          Lakeside Casino Resort RV Park, Iowa
          5/1/2014

          DSC07208.JPG
          2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN Rear Air 4:10's
          2013 Lifestyle LS35SB, MORryde IS System, disc brakes
          AIRSAFE Air Hitch
          Blog: bolltimers.com

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Joe&Linda View Post
            Canada goose and family
            Lakeside Casino Resort RV Park, Iowa
            I just purchased two coyote decoys to try to keep these flying pigs out of my yard. We live across from a small pond and every year... these loud - noisy - poop machines try to nest in our yard or flower beds.

            I have hope for the decoys. The local forest preserves use coyote decoys to keep geese off of beaches in the off season... and they work fantastically.
            If the decoy plan fails... I will go Lee Harvey Oswald on them with a pellet gun from the bedroom window. The pellet gun won't harm them - but will annoy them enough to relocate.
            Jeff, Julie, Cameron, & Taylor Lockhart - Wauconda, IL

            2021 F-350 Powerstroke Diesel Lariat FX4
            2011 Jayco 365BHS 5'er: "Cram-A-Lot Inn"

            Visit our family online - www.thelockharts.com
            Find us / "friend" us on social websites - Facebook

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Jeff View Post

              I just purchased two coyote decoys to try to keep these flying pigs out of my yard. We live across from a small pond and every year... these loud - noisy - poop machines try to nest in our yard or flower beds.

              I have hope for the decoys. The local forest preserves use coyote decoys to keep geese off of beaches in the off season... and they work fantastically.
              If the decoy plan fails... I will go Lee Harvey Oswald on them with a pellet gun from the bedroom window. The pellet gun won't harm them - but will annoy them enough to relocate.
              Jeff its just a picture
              2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN Rear Air 4:10's
              2013 Lifestyle LS35SB, MORryde IS System, disc brakes
              AIRSAFE Air Hitch
              Blog: bolltimers.com

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Joe&Linda View Post

                Jeff its just a picture
                LOL!! I wish the ones that are making a mess out of my front yard were just a picture...
                Jeff, Julie, Cameron, & Taylor Lockhart - Wauconda, IL

                2021 F-350 Powerstroke Diesel Lariat FX4
                2011 Jayco 365BHS 5'er: "Cram-A-Lot Inn"

                Visit our family online - www.thelockharts.com
                Find us / "friend" us on social websites - Facebook

                Comment


                • #23
                  Maureen feeding seagulls at Ocean Lakes in Myrtle Beach in Jan 2010
                  Attached Files
                  Jim
                  '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
                  '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
                  '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                  '16 Camaro RS

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    One time when I was doing this, a gull took a dump on my head. Not good.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      sunrise surf fishing at Ocean Lakes in October 2010 with seagulls for company
                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 2 photos.
                      Jim
                      '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
                      '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
                      '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                      '16 Camaro RS

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by MGBar View Post
                        One time when I was doing this, a gull took a dump on my head. Not good.
                        Years ago one did this on my mother in laws arm. We were on one of the car ferries that ply the Texas coast. She said "oh my". She was in her 70's then and had never seen the ocean.
                        2010 Gulfstream Gulfbreeze 26QBS
                        2012 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW 4X4

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Brown Pelican
                          1/30/2015
                          Goose Island State Park, Texas

                          DSC07732.jpg
                          2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN Rear Air 4:10's
                          2013 Lifestyle LS35SB, MORryde IS System, disc brakes
                          AIRSAFE Air Hitch
                          Blog: bolltimers.com

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            May 2017 a Grackle seen in Estelline, SD
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 3 photos.
                            Jim
                            '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
                            '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
                            '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                            '16 Camaro RS

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Willow Ptarmigan
                              Churchill, Canada
                              Fantasy RV Tour, Polar Bear
                              11/28/2009


                              Willow Ptarmigan.jpg
                              2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN Rear Air 4:10's
                              2013 Lifestyle LS35SB, MORryde IS System, disc brakes
                              AIRSAFE Air Hitch
                              Blog: bolltimers.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X