Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiley Coyote
    replied
    If they're anything else from RMEF, they're of a good quality.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    started a topic Outdoor Edge Knives and Tools

Outdoor Edge Knives and Tools

even though I've only been able hunt elk in the Rocky Mountains once, I'm a firm supported of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation .... when I say firm, I mean it is on a very short list of such organizations that I donate $$ money to .... a while back I sent them a modest amount and they sent me an Outdoor Edge Elk Pack ... NOTE : with this being a limited program, I have no clue how long the link will work .... prior to this, I don't recall every hearing about Outdoor Edge blades or tools .... in doing some research, it appears that they are reasonably priced and have a following and have earned really high ratings on Amazon .... in looking at their product line, I can see how they could be highly interesting to folks who, for whatever reason, want sharp knives aren't interested in sharpening them .... what I can say is the saw and blades in the Elk Pack are sharp .... in looking at them, it sure would have been nice to have this kit years ago when I was actively hunting bear, boar, and deer .... not to forget the elk hunting trip mentioned above .. .. I do plan to put some of them to use in food prep, am looking forward to seeing how they perform
    Last edited by JEBar; 09-21-2018, 09:56 PM.
Working...
X