Fitness Watches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitness Watches

I'd sure appreciate recommendations on fitness watches for women .... links (specially to Amazon) would be very helpful
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

This is the one I have worn for a couple of years. https://www.amazon.com/Fitbit-Charge...52&sr=8-1&th=1
    Ron Norton
    Katy, TX
    2016 Grand Design Reflection 317
    2012 Ram 3500 4x4 6.7 Cummins

Comment

I have had a Fitbit Blaze for a year and a half. Janice has had a Fitbit Alta for 6 months. She likes the Alta. It is thinner than the Blaze. If my Blaze fails I will replace it with the new Ionic. It is waterproof.
      Russell
      '13 Excel Winslow 34IKE
      '16 GMC Sierra 3500HD
      Previous RV's: '03 MobileScout Titan 29DBS;
      '01 Sunnybrook 2708 SLE; '99 Coleman Utah

Comment

suggestions appreciated ....Christmas is near ...
        Jim
        '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
        '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
        '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
        '04 Sea Pro 180DC
        '17 Elio reserved

Comment

If the person to receive this has an Apple iPhone (new enough), the Apple Watch is really great, and does much, much more than fitness. I've had mine since the day they introduced them and I love it. Works great. I enjoy getting text messages and email on it and don't have to pull out the phone. Directions work good, with different taps on the wrist to identify turn right or turn left. Calendar appointments are right in front of me when I look at the time. A good deal can be had on the prior version instead of the latest. Additionally, the current version without cell service is a great deal.
          2015 Jayco Eagle 33.5RETS
          2013 Ford F250 6.7 PS Diesel Lariat Crew

Comment

Working...
          X