Join Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join Pain

the older I get, the more some of my joints seem to hurt .... knee replacement took care of my left knee but that's a pretty drastic cure .... years ago I damaged the first thee fingers on my right hand .... I was told to expect arthritis issues down the road and that prediction has proven to be accurate .... for the most part I don't take unprescribed meds and any I do take (like vitamins, vinegar pills, a baby aspirin) have all been cleared by my doctor .... yesterday morning I awoke to considerable discomfort in my right hand .... Maureen has long used a product called Blue Emu and I had reached the point I gave it a try .... relief wasn't instantaneous but within a short time, there was major relief .... in doing some research I found this link from Consumer Health Digest .... so far, it seems to be making a positive improvement for me
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

I use hand tools daily and have arthritis in my lower thumb joints; sometimes pretty severe. I tried Blue Emu and found it to be of little help. My wife bought a small vial of CBD oil topical pain reliever but I won't use it. Just indoctrinated by my years in govt work I guess. At some point, will likely see a doc about it but since it comes and goes, procrastination is still on the table. The big 500mg arthritis pills do help but I am not keen on taking those at every twinge... suspect they eat your innards some if used too frequently.
    wiredgeorge Mico TX
    2006 F350XL 6.0L 4WD Automatic 2002 Keystone Cougar 278EFS

Comment

once my hand reached the point where the discomfort never stopped and began making it hard to sleep, I had to do something .... right now I'm on my second day's treatment with the Blue Emu .... some stiffness remains but the pain is pretty much gone .... don't know how long it will last but right now I'm able to sit here and type without hurting .... for me that's an encouraging thing
      Jim
      '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
      '04 Sea Pro 180DC
      '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Jim, if you can find it, try some Deep Blue from DoTerra Essential Oils. I dislike having to 'oil' myself, but it works for sore muscles/joints.
        '05 36 TK3 Mobiles Suites
        '09 F450 4x4--put out to pasture
        '10 F450 4x4--new to me
        First wife, back to 3 Yorkies
        Livin to go campin
        In the past: SB 26FK; 30FKS

Comment

suggestion appreciated and I'll make note of it .... right now the Blue Emu seems to be working but its good to have a Plan B
          Jim
          '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
          '04 Sea Pro 180DC
          '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Well, golly, Johnny Bench was right....
            '05 36 TK3 Mobiles Suites
            '09 F450 4x4--put out to pasture
            '10 F450 4x4--new to me
            First wife, back to 3 Yorkies
            Livin to go campin
            In the past: SB 26FK; 30FKS

Comment

hadn't thought of that but it appears he is ...the directions call for using it several times for the first few days but I've rubbed some once on 3 of the last 4 days .... its really helped to reduce the stiffness and pain .... most noticeable has been the reduction in pain .... may up it to twice a day to see what happens.
              Jim
              '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
              '04 Sea Pro 180DC
              '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Working...
              X