Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiredgeorge
    replied
    Free country Jeff! Just keep in mind that a geezer with other med issues/conditions is likely to be in trouble if they do catch the flu. I haven't had it since I started getting these shots a few years ago. If you ain't getting the flu, all's good but I used to get the flu every couple years even though I ain't around kiddos who bring all those bugs home from school.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    replied
    Cant remember the last time I had a flu shot... has been at least 30yrs...

Leave a comment:

• avvidclif
    replied
    I got mine last Wed. Sorta sore arm for 2 days and a brief sweating spell Wed nite. Otherwise all is well.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    delighted to say that none of us have had any type of negative reaction to this year's flu shot .... that includes our 3 year old soon to be grandson ....

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    I've had a real case of the flu and have absolutely no interest in ever having another .... I well remember when the flu shot was first offered having chills, fever, and a really sore shoulder .... happily, that hasn't been the case in recent years .... our 3 year old soon to be grandson had flu shot this morning and we were told that the only time he did so much as whimper when he first saw the needle

Leave a comment:

• wiredgeorge
    started a topic 2019 Flue shot

2019 Flue shot

Saw a public service commercial for over 65 adults regarding flu shots. One over 65 dies every 12 minutes from flu as age often also has complicating medical conditions. They also mentioned that the over-65 flue shot was stronger than the one given to those under 65. I had just gotten my flu shot the day before at the Walmart and I don't recall my arm hurting quite so much or the shot making me feel lousy for a day in the past. Perhaps the stronger flu shot? I never got them when I was younger but since starting on a yearly basis, have not had the flu. We don't see many school kids either and I don't get off the property into crowds but who knows?
Working...
X