28.57%
    DO NOT PLAN TO GET A BOOSTER
    28.57%
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '16 Camaro RS

both of us are scheduled to have our booster shots on Monday, Oct 25th which is the first day we are eligible
    Last edited by JEBar; 10-24-2021, 12:41 AM.
    Jim
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '16 Camaro RS

Comment

We received our booster shots a couple of weeks ago. No side effects at all.
      Ron Norton
      Katy, TX
      2020 Ram Longhorn 2500 w/Cummins
      2019 Jayco Eagle 272 RBOK

Comment

Not eligible yet but will when I become.
        2012 F-350 King Ranch DRW
        2014 Landmark Savannah

Comment

while near Conroe, TX in Jan - March we really tried to get our first shots but there simply weren't any openings .... we were able to schedule our second shots for a few days after returning home .... yesterday after receiving an Email from CVS Pharmacy saying we'd be eligible for our boosters next week, I got on a computer and was able to schedule them with no problem whatsoever .... we pretty much had an open field from which to schedule the day and time
          Jim
          '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
          '16 Camaro RS

Comment

They are commonly available where we are but we decided to wait until we get home middle of next week just to make sure we are in tip top while driving home. Last time I felt sorta whipped for a few days!
            2011 Jayco Eagle 351RLTS, MorRyde hitchpin
            2017 F350 Lariat PSD CC,SB,SRW, 3.55, FX4, LineX
            B&W Turnover
            Andersen 3220 Ultimate
            Elle and BJ - Da Pups

In the past:
            97 27RKFS SB
            04 30RKFS SB Titan

"Don't let yesterday take up to much of your today." Will Rogers

Comment

We got our booster shots a few weeks ago. Wife was sicker than a dog for almost 3 days and i felt poorly for an entire day; the effect was MUCH more than the first shots. I was told these were not called booster (can't recall why) but were more potent than the originals where the booster is supposed to be somewhat less strong a dose. I am beginning to think that the shots may not be as effective as they first claimed (we got Moderna); older couple from our church got both the initial pair then the booster and then got Covid and were pretty sick. They were about the only ones who wore the mask all the time as well.
              wiredgeorge Mico TX
              2006 F350XL 6.0L 4WD CC
              2002 Cougar 278 EFS

Comment

we got our booster shots this morning .... the pharmacist said she definitely recommends them for folks 68 and up, for those with weakened immune systems. or folks who have other medical issues that their doctor recommends the booster ....
                Jim
                '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                '16 Camaro RS

Comment

We are in the back of the line as far as when they will open the chance. I happened to get in early with my shot b/c the local VA had to use their supply up and told all the veterans getting theirs to bring in their spouse regardless of age. I just happened to show up on J&J day so that's what I got. If they do that again with boosters I'll tip toe my happy self over there. I've seen too many people die who didn't get one at all and those who got them still struggle but they didn't die so I'm going with what Ive seen and experienced and getting a shot gives you a fighting chance.
                  08 sunny brook sunset creek 341SRD -sold after several years of amazing memories
                  2014 Open Range 397fbs. For the next stage of camping.
                  2008 Ford F-450 King Ranch.
                  hoping to make memories that last a lifetime, and shared over the campfire.

Comment

Working...
                  X