bless you! You definately don't stand a chance. They will
    never let you forget you didn't follow your son's advise.:notworthy:
    Westwind
    Rhode Island
    2015 GMC Sierra 3500 D/A CC, Short Bed, Iridium
    2008 GMC D/A Xtended Cab, Short Bed, Stealth Grey
    Hensley TrailSaver BD3 Hitch
    2012 Heartland Bighorn 3070TL
    2002 Sunnybrook, 26FK (sold but not Forgotten)
    Hensley Arrow (Swapped for a BD3)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Westwind View Post
      Now you have your son & Maureen watching over you, god
      bless you! You definately don't stand a chance. They will
      never let you forget you didn't follow your son's advise.:notworthy:

you've sure got that right .... returned to work today and spent most of it hauling campers from our dealership to the State Fairgrounds where we have a large show this weekend

Jim
      Jim
      '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
      '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
      '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
      '04 Sea Pro 180DC
      '17 Elio reserved

Comment

No rest for the weary
        Frank and Jean
        Retired Navy
        DAV Life Member
        '09 Rockwood Roo 233s
        '03 1500 Silverado LS

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.
        It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
        The things that come to those that wait will be the scraggly crappy junk left by those that got there first.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Popeye View Post
          No rest for the weary
          tell it like it is .... all in all, yesterday went well .... I did get pretty tired but that was to be expected .... today will be a long (11 hour) day working a show .... fortunately it will be inside .... I think I need to go camping ..:wink!:

Jim
          Jim
          '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
          '04 Sea Pro 180DC
          '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Originally posted by JEBar View Post
            tell it like it is .... all in all, yesterday went well .... I did get pretty tired but that was to be expected .... today will be a long (11 hour) day working a show .... fortunately it will be inside .... I think I need to go camping ..:wink!:

Jim
            I would just set up a nice comfortable chair next to a cooler filled with my favorite beverage and werk from there. It would be just about like camping.
            Frank and Jean
            Retired Navy
            DAV Life Member
            '09 Rockwood Roo 233s
            '03 1500 Silverado LS

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.
            It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
            The things that come to those that wait will be the scraggly crappy junk left by those that got there first.

sigpic

Comment

Jim
              Jim, remember you just got out of the hospital. TAKE IT EASY!
              Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.

Judy and Joel,=Jfrow2

Comment

you've sure got that right .... returned to work today and spent most of it hauling campers from our dealership to the State Fairgrounds where we have a large show this weekend

Jim

Jim
                Be careful, bud. How's your son feel about you getting back to work so soon after a change in medication?

Godspeed in whatever you're doing!
                Tim, wife Beverly, & two boys who love RV'ing
                2005 Sunnybrook 30FKS Dual Cam HP
                2002 Suburban K2500 8.1L 4.10 Prodigy

Comment

Jim Be Careful

My heart had been in Afib for at least 5 months without me realizing it. April 22 I had a blood clot hit my left leg in the artery. This was caused by the Afib, top part of the heart not beating with blood pooling and cloting.

I'm on Coumadin and Amiodarone now, and as someone said the Amiodarone is a downward kick. Now I have to double up on it for 3 weeks.

I was shocked back in rythm, stayed about a month, went out again for a couple of days and went back on it's own.

Be very careful with the Afib, I've seen 3 cardiologist and each one tells me how lucky I am. that 80 percent of the blood clots like that go to the brain instead of down to the legs.

So glad you are feeling better and like I said, BE CAREFUL
                  Eddie

2004 33FKDS Present Sunnybrook(SOLD)
                  2001 30FKS 2nd Sunnybrook
                  1996 30FBS 1st Sunnybrook
                  "Wonderful" Hensley Arrow Hitch
                  Jordan Ultima Brake Control
                  2001 Ford F-250 7.3 Powerstroke
                  sigpic

"If you think you alone are too small to make
                  a difference, You've never slept with a mosquito"

Comment

kind words and cautions sincerely appreciated .... home after a full day at the show .... took me a while to get back in stride, haven't been up and down that many steps in such a short time in a good while .... did have a couple of 5 - 10 second periods where something may have been going on but can't say for sure .... all in all, seemed to do pretty well .... will be hitting the shower and going to bed shortly .... tomorrow will be another long day .... did meet some nice folks who I hope will shortly be joining us on the forum

Jim
                    Jim
                    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
                    '17 Elio reserved

Comment

• Jim, do what you want. Don't worry about just getting out of the hospital, or this particular med change. Get back in the groove like you've done.

Larry
                      Larry
                      Holly
                      Jessie
                      Jamie Lyn
                      2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 CC 4x4
                      2007 Starcraft Antigua 215SSO

Comment

• I-pod

Jim
                        Jim maybe you could just sit outside and let them walk through with one of those I-Pod thingys.

It could tell them where to turn and look at stuff.
                        They could wear a hear set if they had a question while they put that thing on pause.

You could drink some serious beers. :beer:
                        Hey, maybe I could even get a job there.
                        It would work for me.
                        Lee & Mamie http://www.youtube.com/v/4FrGxO2Fn_Msigpic
                        Buy American, The Job You Save May Be Your Own
                        04 - 2500 Chevy CC Silverado - D/A
                        07 - Tahoe LTZ w/tow package,
                        16K Pullrite Super Slide
                        2006 Excel 30RSO
                        All Made In the U.S.A.

Comment

• Originally posted by staggerlee View Post
                          Jim maybe you could just sit outside and let them walk through with one of those I-Pod thingys.
                          last time we did this single dealer show we had just under 50 folks come through on Friday and by Sunday afternoon we had over 300 .... from that you can tell Saturday and Sunday were pretty busy .... yesterday we had just over 100, have no clue what today and tomorrow will bring .... we do charge $5 or 5 cans of food to get in with every cent going to the Food Bank of NC, so our dealership absorbs all of the cost of doing the show .... I never cease to be amazed at how expensive doing a show like this can be, our projected cost is something over $30,000 for this one ..... in today's economy, if you do a show and break even you have done well .... the value of having them is in long term advertising and building a customer base .... our GoodSam Club (which is sponsored by the dealership) has 11 folks there as volunteers .... their job is to talk with folks about camping and what it is like to work with our dealership ..... for us this has been a very successful arrangement

Jim
                          Last edited by JEBar; 08-16-2009, 03:18 AM.
                          Jim
                          '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                          '04 Sea Pro 180DC
                          '17 Elio reserved

Comment

• Originally posted by JEBar View Post
                            last time we did this single dealer show we had just under 50 folks come through on Friday and by Sunday afternoon we had over 3,000 .... from that you can tell Saturday and Sunday were pretty busy .... yesterday we had just over 100, have no clue what today and tomorrow will bring .... we do charge $5 or 5 cans of food to get in with every cent going to the Food Bank of NC, so our dealership absorbs all of the cost of doing the show .... I never cease to be amazed at how expensive doing a show like this can be, our projected cost is something over $30,000 for this one ..... in today's economy, if you do a show and break even you have done well .... the value of having them is in long term advertising and building a customer base .... our GoodSam Club (which is sponsored by the dealership) has 11 folks there as volunteers .... their job is to talk with folks about camping and what it is like to work with our dealership ..... for us this has been a very successful arrangement

Jim
                            Good for you guys:cool_0: giving when times are tough is truly giving Camptown sounds like a class act

Comment

• Jim,
                              You sound like me. If I'm gonna go down, I'm gonna go down doing what I enjoy doing and not sitting in the house waiting.
                              Eddie

2004 33FKDS Present Sunnybrook(SOLD)
                              2001 30FKS 2nd Sunnybrook
                              1996 30FBS 1st Sunnybrook
                              "Wonderful" Hensley Arrow Hitch
                              Jordan Ultima Brake Control
                              2001 Ford F-250 7.3 Powerstroke
                              sigpic

"If you think you alone are too small to make
                              a difference, You've never slept with a mosquito"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ehammond View Post
                                Jim,
                                You sound like me. If I'm gonna go down, I'm gonna go down doing what I enjoy doing and not sitting in the house waiting.

A man sure can't sit around waiting on "what ifs".:nope: You make the best of it, take care of yourself and continue enjoying life as usual.

Bryan
                                06 Sunnybrook Titan 32BWKS

2007.5 CHEVY 3500 long bed Silverado, 4WD, Duals, Duramax, Allison.

08 Montego Bay 37 RLB4--Bought this one to travel around in. Thanks Jim, (JEBar), and Camptown RV

It is much easier to beg forgiveness than it is to ask permission.

Comment

Working...
                                X