Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEBar
    replied
    in thinking back, many of the features found in today's vehicles are amazing .... I have no doubt that there are still features in Maureen's Camaro that we haven't found .... air conditioned seats, heated steering wheel, blind spot sensors, side crash warnings, its own WIFI capability, are just a few of them .... that's a far cry from my first vehicle, a '65 Jeep CJ5 that came without a top, no radio, no backup lights, no seat belts, and so on

Leave a comment:

• rvduo
    replied
    Very nice ride, Maureen!
    Z

Leave a comment:

• wingnut60
    replied
    Yes, it is. Wife's '11 MKX has 305 and it will zip when you punch it--but no roar, just a high-pitched whine.

Leave a comment:

• Restcure
    replied
    Nice car!

When I was dreaming of V8s in high school 225 hp was high... now it's 330 hp from a V6. Amazing stuff.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Originally posted by avvidclif View Post
    Did she get to drive it on the trip?
    we are due to leave here on April 12 to drive to St Louis for 10 days .... we will be staying at our son's home to take care of our granddaughters while our son and his wife are on a business trip to the west coast .... I'd really love to drive it out there, at 30+ mpg it would really save us some money ..... however, with our son bringing his family back to our home area in June, we need to drive our Silverado so as to be able to bring some of their stuff back with us .... everything we haul, they don't have to pay movers to transport .... right now, other than a monthly trip to western NC and back to visit my Mom, no trip plans for the Camaro

Leave a comment:

• eldermike
    replied
    Not bad for a Chevy, hope to see it soon.

Leave a comment:

• FoxFanRay
    replied
    That is one sharp-looking car!

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff View Post
    Nix the Elio.... take THIS!!!
    no Nixing .... if/when our Elio rolls off of the assembly line, it will be welcome in our driveway .... we do plan to sell our 2000 Buick Park Avenue, its only got a little over 100,000 miles on it and runs like new .... the bottom line is even counting the Sportchassis as a separate specialty vehicle, the two of us really don't need 4 vehicles .... the Buick has been our spare, that job will now be done by Maureen's Trailblazer

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    the rain has moved out, the pictures below clearly show how she looks when water spotted and dirty .... and yes, Maureen really likes it .... this is her 3rd Camaro, a '96 and a '98 .... the first two were totaled (read that destroyed ) and it both cases, protected the occupants
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Joezilla
    replied
    Sounds like time for a road trip to the Indianapolis Speedway!!

Nice looking vehicle!

Joe

Leave a comment:

• norty
    replied
    Sharp looking car! Don 't let Jim wear it out!

Leave a comment:

• glilja
    replied
    Aw right, Maureen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• garyk
    replied
    Nice

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    replied
    Nix the Elio.... take THIS!!!

Leave a comment:

• avvidclif
    replied
    Did she get to drive it on the trip?