Sporting Clays/Skeet Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shooterdad View Post
    jim save your 5 bucks and just keep them oiled and you will be fine.

choke tubes ordered and I learned something in doing so .... by ordering over the phone and not from the Briley website the operator was able to restructure the order in a manner that saved just over $20 .... we will now be taking a couple of shotguns with us for shooting skeet while in SD .... the 11-87 will most likely be used most of the time, with its light recoil, it is the one that is the most comfortable

Jim
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '16 Camaro RS

Comment

PS, if you plan to go to the St Louis area during your trip, send me a PM and I will set you up to shoot with my daughter , she shoots out at Gateway gun club in St Charles and works at Bass Pro.
      our son and his family who live in the St Louis area just came in for a week's visit .... he is doing his residency at the Washington University Hospital .... I mentioned your offer and he's very interested .... will contact you as time gets closer to see if something can be worked out .... either way, offer really appreciated

Jim
      Jim
      '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
      '16 Camaro RS

Comment

No problem Jim, she is a cutey pie and a personable girl who loves the outdoors, hunting , fishing , and shooting that shotgun. I am sure she would enjoy meeting you and your family. The Bass Pro she works at is right in St Charles and is easy to get to off the 70 . Scott

Comment

No problem Jim, she is a cutey pie and a personable girl who loves the outdoors, hunting , fishing , and shooting that shotgun. I am sure she would enjoy meeting you and your family. The Bass Pro she works at is right in St Charles and is easy to get to off the 70 . Scott

thanks, looking forward to it

Jim
          Jim
          '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
          '16 Camaro RS

Comment

Working...
          X