Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garyk
    replied
    Some of my fondest memories are of hunting with my Grandfather, in fact he and my Grandmother got me my first gun, a 4/10 shotgun. Got a lot of squirrels and grouse with that gun.

Leave a comment:

• Shooterdad
    replied
    Take your kids or grandkids Hunting and Fishing when there young ....and you won't have to Hunt for them when there older !

In my opinion it is the greatest gift you can give them...

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    outstanding .... we have 3 grandchildren .... when each was born we gave them a lifetime NC state hunting and fishing license .... the oldest is 7 and does really well punching paper with a 22 .... none are hunting or fishing yet but I really hope down the line that they will

Leave a comment:

• avvidclif
    started a topic Grandkids and Hunting

Grandkids and Hunting

Christmas eve we had our gathering. My oldest grand-daughter was sick and couldn't be there but her husband and kids were. I guess that makes him a grandson-in-law???? Anyway we were talking and I knew my grand-daughter liked hunting but didn't know how much. She goes bird and deer hunting, cleans her own, etc. She has been know to go hunting when hubby couldn't get off.

They are coming up on their 10th anniversary and anyone want to guess what she wants?

To go bear hunting in Canada!

And he's going to make it happen. No problem for him as he goes frequently.
Working...
X