Gun Show Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Show Fun

I have a 12 yr old grandson who loves to shoot (been having a ball with one of my AR's). He got to go deer hunting last year with his dad and loved it. I had previously noted the Dallas Gun Show (1500-2000 tables) was this weekend and planned on going. I was looking and found they had a free Hunter Safety Education course at the show. Called my son and I will pick up my grandson Fri evening and then Sat we go get him certified so he can hunt by himself. Down side is the course is all day so he won't get much walkaround time at the show. AND I will have 6-7 hours to kill, sore feet coming.

My son said the GS was "Snoopying". even though he won't get much looking time. I'm excited too...
    Clif and Millie
    Mabank, TX (sorta)
    2015 Chevrolet 3500 LTZ Allison/Duramax Dually GONE
    2015 Heartland Cyclone CY3418 Toy Hauler GONE

outstanding .... building memories that you will both carry for a lifetime ..
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '16 Camaro RS

Comment

My son and his 2 oldest went to the National Forest hunting last year and spent 3 days in a tent. I figure that's a good use for my RV. I'm thru with tents. If I get an invite. The schedule didn't work last year. Be boondocking, just a piece of land to park on.
      Clif and Millie
      Mabank, TX (sorta)
      2015 Chevrolet 3500 LTZ Allison/Duramax Dually GONE
      2015 Heartland Cyclone CY3418 Toy Hauler GONE

Comment

Working...
      X