Cheap 22LR ammo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap 22LR ammo

For those who shoot a lot of 22's Brownells has the American Eagle 22 HP on sale. 10 boxes of 275 rnds each ( a case 10 boxes, 2750 rnds) for $103.95 shipped Use code M3P on checkout. No tax or shipping. I ordered 2 cases.
    Clif and Millie
    Mabank, TX (sorta)
    2015 Chevrolet 3500 LTZ Duramax Diesel Dually
    2015 Heartland Cyclone CY3418 Toy Hauler
    2005 HD Dyna Super Glide

Lately I've been keeping them busy with their Case Orders of 40 gr CCI Std Vel. Free Shipping makes a big difference, AND I use Active Junky (a rebater much like ebates) that gets me anywhere from 4% to 7% off the total. It varies, but I'll take it.

For anyone not familiar with this one, Ammo Seek https://ammoseek.com/ is a good source for all sorts of ammo.
    Clayton & Gayle
    2007 SB Mobile Scout/Titan 34BWKS LX, Mor/ryde Suspension & Pin Box
    2008 F-350 SD Lariat 6.4L PSD, TorqueShift w/Tow Cmd, 3.73 LS, SRW
    Super Cab, Long Bed, Firestone Ride-Rites & a 20k Reese Pro Hitch

Comment

earlier today I was in the local Cabela's .... I couldn't help but notice the abundance of 22 LR ammo .... in addition, there were various sizes of bulk boxes of many different brands .... they had the largest supply of 22 ammo that I've seen on their shelves in many years
      Jim
      '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
      '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
      '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
      '04 Sea Pro 180DC
      '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Yep, availability is UP and prices are DOWN. Life's good. Lot's of that going on all over the place. One of the forums I haunt mentions it frequently now days. Naturally the conspiracy theories are equally up.
        Clayton & Gayle
        2007 SB Mobile Scout/Titan 34BWKS LX, Mor/ryde Suspension & Pin Box
        2008 F-350 SD Lariat 6.4L PSD, TorqueShift w/Tow Cmd, 3.73 LS, SRW
        Super Cab, Long Bed, Firestone Ride-Rites & a 20k Reese Pro Hitch

Comment

Working...
        X