Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctors vs. Gunowners

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by jfrow2 View Post
    Also remember, "Another shocking fact: the medical treatment over half of Americans recieve is below the national average". :Scratch-Head:
    since the key word is average, one might be safe to expect the other half would getting treatment above the national average :Scratch-Head:

    Jim
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '16 Camaro RS

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by maverick41950 View Post
      Yep, ladyfolks have been known to do that and then claim accidental shooting. I once had a "lady" bust my lower lip with a diamond encrusted ring.:shocking: When my eyes came back in focus, I had a 32 auto stuck between my eyes that I had to wrestle away from her.:whistle:
      I sure am glad those kinds of days are overwith for me. I am a good boy now.:cool_0:

      Bryan
      thats the problem the ring should of been bigger.




      we have several guns in the house, mostly for deer hunting, but i can people hunt if they come into my house,, the law says so. so why use the 9mm when we have a 30 gage. if the time ever rises i think he might have a round of each in him. one from the hubby one from the wife. of course im going for a head shot...... i dont need him to go to trial about stealing my thing. i can handle that ruling on my own.
      08 sunny brook sunset creek 341SRD -sold after several years of amazing memories
      2014 Open Range 397fbs. For the next stage of camping.
      2008 Ford F-450 King Ranch.
      hoping to make memories that last a lifetime, and shared over the campfire.

      Comment


      • #18
        Longest

        Originally posted by JEBar View Post
        what is the longest range shots yours is set up for ?

        Jim
        Mine was set at the Midwest City Police Range.
        Its only 100 yards. But its a nail driver at 100.

        Have heard that north of the City they have a much longer range but havent checked into that.
        The Ok. County Range might be longer and is next door to the MWC range.
        Much nicer too.
        The roof on the building don't leak.
        Lee
        Lee & Mamie http://www.youtube.com/v/4FrGxO2Fn_Msigpic
        Buy American, The Job You Save May Be Your Own
        04 - 2500 Chevy CC Silverado - D/A
        07 - Tahoe LTZ w/tow package,
        16K Pullrite Super Slide
        2006 Excel 30RSO
        All Made In the U.S.A.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by staggerlee View Post
          Mine was set at the Midwest City Police Range.
          Its only 100 yards. But its a nail driver at 100.

          Have heard that north of the City they have a much longer range but havent checked into that.
          The Ok. County Range might be longer and is next door to the MWC range.
          Much nicer too.
          The roof on the building don't leak.
          Lee
          Got me a woodchuck once at over 300 yds with a 22 mag rifle.....had to aim a foot or so over his head but its the hit that counts
          sigpic
          PAULA AND GARY

          2014 Phaeton 40 QBH
          2015 GMC Sierra SLT 4x4

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by JEBar View Post
            since the key word is average, one might be safe to expect the other half would getting treatment above the national average :Scratch-Head:

            Jim
            The most important thing to remember about doctors is: Somewhere today someone was treated by the doctor who finished last in the worst class that ever graduated.
            Going the extra mile just means you missed your exit.
            _____________________________

            The Black Pearl '07.5 Dodge 3500 Q/C 3500 DRW LB 6.7 CTD Orion 6 sp auto

            '07 SB 31 BWKSLX w/King Bed Slide
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by muddy princess sara View Post
              so why use the 9mm when we have a 30 gage.
              30 gauge :Scratch-Head: could be actually be talking caliber :idea:

              Jim
              Jim
              '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
              '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
              '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
              '16 Camaro RS

              Comment


              • #22
                30 gauge

                Originally posted by JEBar View Post
                30 gauge :Scratch-Head: could be actually be talking caliber :idea:

                Jim
                No, 30 guage is pepper spray.
                Lee
                Lee & Mamie http://www.youtube.com/v/4FrGxO2Fn_Msigpic
                Buy American, The Job You Save May Be Your Own
                04 - 2500 Chevy CC Silverado - D/A
                07 - Tahoe LTZ w/tow package,
                16K Pullrite Super Slide
                2006 Excel 30RSO
                All Made In the U.S.A.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by sunnytraveler5595 View Post
                  The most important thing to remember about doctors is: Somewhere today someone was treated by the doctor who finished last in the worst class that ever graduated.
                  Now that's real comforting
                  sigpic
                  PAULA AND GARY

                  2014 Phaeton 40 QBH
                  2015 GMC Sierra SLT 4x4

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X