X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garyk
    replied
    Originally posted by sunnytraveler5595 View Post
    The most important thing to remember about doctors is: Somewhere today someone was treated by the doctor who finished last in the worst class that ever graduated.
    Now that's real comforting

Leave a comment:

• staggerlee
    replied
    30 gauge

Originally posted by JEBar View Post
    30 gauge :Scratch-Head: could be actually be talking caliber :idea:

Jim
    No, 30 guage is pepper spray.
    Lee

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Originally posted by muddy princess sara View Post
    so why use the 9mm when we have a 30 gage.
    30 gauge :Scratch-Head: could be actually be talking caliber :idea:

Jim

Leave a comment:

• sunnytraveler5595
    replied
    since the key word is average, one might be safe to expect the other half would getting treatment above the national average :Scratch-Head:

Jim
    The most important thing to remember about doctors is: Somewhere today someone was treated by the doctor who finished last in the worst class that ever graduated.

Leave a comment:

• garyk
    replied
    Originally posted by staggerlee View Post
    Mine was set at the Midwest City Police Range.
    Its only 100 yards. But its a nail driver at 100.

Have heard that north of the City they have a much longer range but havent checked into that.
    The Ok. County Range might be longer and is next door to the MWC range.
    Much nicer too.
    The roof on the building don't leak.
    Lee
    Got me a woodchuck once at over 300 yds with a 22 mag rifle.....had to aim a foot or so over his head but its the hit that counts

Leave a comment:

• staggerlee
    replied
    Longest

what is the longest range shots yours is set up for ?

Jim
    Mine was set at the Midwest City Police Range.
    Its only 100 yards. But its a nail driver at 100.

Have heard that north of the City they have a much longer range but havent checked into that.
    The Ok. County Range might be longer and is next door to the MWC range.
    Much nicer too.
    The roof on the building don't leak.
    Lee

Leave a comment:

• muddy princess sara
    replied
    Originally posted by maverick41950 View Post
    Yep, ladyfolks have been known to do that and then claim accidental shooting. I once had a "lady" bust my lower lip with a diamond encrusted ring.:shocking: When my eyes came back in focus, I had a 32 auto stuck between my eyes that I had to wrestle away from her.:whistle:
    I sure am glad those kinds of days are overwith for me. I am a good boy now.:cool_0:

Bryan
    thats the problem the ring should of been bigger.

we have several guns in the house, mostly for deer hunting, but i can people hunt if they come into my house,, the law says so. so why use the 9mm when we have a 30 gage. if the time ever rises i think he might have a round of each in him. one from the hubby one from the wife. of course im going for a head shot...... i dont need him to go to trial about stealing my thing. i can handle that ruling on my own.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Originally posted by jfrow2 View Post
    Also remember, "Another shocking fact: the medical treatment over half of Americans recieve is below the national average". :Scratch-Head:
    since the key word is average, one might be safe to expect the other half would getting treatment above the national average :Scratch-Head:

Jim

Leave a comment:

• jfrow2
    replied
    Doctors vs. Gunowners

.......................So, statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.

Remember, 'Guns don't kill people, doctors do.'

Bryan
    Also remember, "Another shocking fact: the medical treatment over half of Americans recieve is below the national average". :Scratch-Head:

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Since I shoot for sport instead of hunting, I like to see what kind of groupings I can get at longer ranges. I don't use a scope except for a spotting scope, so I have to take a little ride on the 4 wheeler to check it out. Some of the guys around here are very serious with scopes and can get soup can size grouping at 3-4 hundred yards. To me, that is good shooting.
    Bryan
    I used to do both but haven't done either in several years ... I do use a scope on most rifles .... my eyes aren't good enough for iron sites at very long ranges, not to mention shooting while wearing trifocal glasses .... in years past I've taken rifles to South Dakota and gotten to do some 500+ yard shooting that we really enjoyed

Jim

Leave a comment:

• maverick41950
    replied
    understood on the corn .... farmers tend to think that way .... I'd really like to do some long range shooting .... haven't had an opportunity to do so in many years

Jim

Since I shoot for sport instead of hunting, I like to see what kind of groupings I can get at longer ranges. I don't use a scope except for a spotting scope, so I have to take a little ride on the 4 wheeler to check it out. Some of the guys around here are very serious with scopes and can get soup can size grouping at 3-4 hundred yards. To me, that is good shooting.
    Bryan

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    120 yards. My "neighbor" has 800 yards down on his river bottoms but he is bad about planting corn and such that interrupts using the full length.
    Bryan
    understood on the corn .... farmers tend to think that way .... I'd really like to do some long range shooting .... haven't had an opportunity to do so in many years

Jim

Leave a comment:

• maverick41950
    replied

Jim
    120 yards. My "neighbor" has 800 yards down on his river bottoms but he is bad about planting corn and such that interrupts using the full length.
    Bryan

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    I have a gun range ON my property.

Bryan

Jim

Leave a comment:

• maverick41950
    replied
    Originally posted by garyk View Post
    I remember a few years ago when we were still in coastal NC, a doctor was "accidently" shot by his wife while trying to scare her....I wonder where that would fall in the statistics:whistle:

Yep, ladyfolks have been known to do that and then claim accidental shooting. I once had a "lady" bust my lower lip with a diamond encrusted ring.:shocking: When my eyes came back in focus, I had a 32 auto stuck between my eyes that I had to wrestle away from her.:whistle:
    I sure am glad those kinds of days are overwith for me. I am a good boy now.:cool_0:

Bryan

Leave a comment:

Working...
X