Henry Arms Customer Service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry Arms Customer Service

Henry Arms has outstanding customer service and support after the sale .... after literally 10's of thousands of rounds, in mid December the locking groove, as shown below, built into its outer magazine failed ... Henry rifles are warrantied for life .... the warranty is on the rifle, regardless of who owns it .... a call to their customer service resulted in an approval for warranty repair and a prepaid shipping return label being emailed .... with Christmas approaching, it was taken to UPS the following day .... it arrived at Henry on the Saturday before Christmas .... that was Henry's last working day until Jan 2nd .... knowing that would be the first day that they could possibly work on it and we were scheduled to leave for Texas on Jan 4th, I instructed them to ship it to a friend (the gunsmith in Texas who I trust to work on our firearms) .... well, color me pleasantly surprised .... after driving all day from home on the first leg of our winter trip to Texas I just checked the computer and there was an email from Henry Customer service dated this morning saying our 44 Mag would be delivered today to the gunsmith to whom we wanted it sent in Texas .... I called and confirmed, he has it .... as noted, the first day they could possibly have worked on it was day before yesterday (Wednesday) .... they must have repaired it and shipped it out on Tuesday .... I expect exceptional customer service from Henry .... this level of service leaves even "exceptional" in the rear view mirror .... about all I can say right now is I'm really looking forward to picking it up and finding a range next week ....
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

That is awesome, Kudos to Henry. Just make me want one a little more.
    Clif and Millie
    Mabank, TX (sorta)
    2015 Chevrolet 3500 LTZ Duramax Diesel Dually
    2015 Heartland Cyclone CY3418 Toy Hauler
    2005 HD Dyna Super Glide

Comment

for those of us revolver fans who have a 22, 357 Mag, 44 Mag, and/or 45 LC, adding a Henry in the same caliber provides a really fun gun to shoot .... my only competition is with myself and the reality is, often, that competition is too intense .... at our last family shoot, I watched one of our sons working with his 8 year old daughter .... he'd put a 10 round magazine in his 10-22 and work with her on taking careful aim .... she did well .... the next 10 rounds he'd let her shoot as she wished .... the meant, seeing how fast she could pull the trigger .... she loved it .... I remember doing the same thing .... this year I hope to shoot more skeet, jugs, gongs, spinners and such .... I'll still shoot plenty of paper targets but I'm going to try and enjoy it more .... our Henry 357 & 44 Mags are not just comfortable to shoot all day, they are fun
      Jim
      '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
      '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
      '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
      '04 Sea Pro 180DC
      '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Working...
      X