Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just purchased a S W 380 EZ what a great pistol no or little kick back well made can re load the mags by hand. nice light weight
    Frank and Janet Henn
    Traveling with Hoover and Rainbow the Wonder dogs and Now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer
    2008 CrossRoads Cruiser CF32BL Pushing a 2007 Dodge 2500 CDT with a six speed Automaticsigpic
    out of Brandon Mississippi

nice .... hope I get to see it down the line
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

Comment

My youngest kiddo wanted a pistol so I bought her a Taurus double stack 9mm. She has not shot it all that much as she has a hard time with the slide and the 380 from S&W is supposed to be a way around this issue for gals. I have showed her to not pull the slide with hand strength but to hold the slide and extend her arm but I think she would still prefer an EZ from what I have read. Have to head to the local gun show when funds permit!
      wiredgeorge Mico TX
      2006 F350XL 6.0L 4WD Automatic
      2014 Crossroads RV Sunset Trail Reserve 30MK

Comment

My wife had trouble sliding the slide. She ended up with a Glock 42 which she really likes. Pretty good shot with it also.
        Ron Norton
        Katy, TX
        2012 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40QBP
        2017 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited

Comment

The slide on the S&W has it all over my Ruger 380
          Frank and Janet Henn
          Traveling with Hoover and Rainbow the Wonder dogs and Now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer
          2008 CrossRoads Cruiser CF32BL Pushing a 2007 Dodge 2500 CDT with a six speed Automaticsigpic
          out of Brandon Mississippi

Comment

Correction, the missus carries the double stack Taurus 9mm. My daughter carries a 380 Bersa Thunder and that is the pistol she has trouble racking the slide. Told my missus to get a single stack pistol as her purse weighs a bunch with 15 rds; I generally carry a Taurus 709 if not carrying my 1911 which tends to pull down my drawers at times; can't wear suspenders all the time!
            wiredgeorge Mico TX
            2006 F350XL 6.0L 4WD Automatic
            2014 Crossroads RV Sunset Trail Reserve 30MK

Comment

Working...
            X