Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popeye
    replied
    4 teams taking 4 snakes a day out of the entire Everglades wouldn't get them all.

Leave a comment:

• texaspsdx
    replied
    I don't know how removing 4 big snakes improves the glades. They won't be making babies, but there are plenty of others that will

Leave a comment:

• Popeye
    replied
    My wife shares your sentiment

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    it was a hoss .... when they started messing with snakes, they lost me .... I have no interest whatsoever in watching snakes

Leave a comment:

• Popeye
    replied
    That big gator looked bigger than anything I've seen them Louisiana boys get

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    tonight Troy is in the Everglades going after a Crocogator

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    glad Willie is with him ....together they don't need my help

Leave a comment:

• Popeye
    replied
    Everybody tagged out. He's looking for a 13"+ python in the Houma area with Willie

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    missed the show tonight, been watching Stanley Cup .... did he tag out .... the show on right now lost me when I figured out they'd gone from gators to snakes

Leave a comment:

• Popeye
    replied
    The announcer said Troy started the season with 1,000 tags.

Leave a comment:

• Popeye
    replied
    Yeah, while I could have cut it in half, I doubt I would be able to weld it together and still be a usable boat.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    he's most certainly one who doesn't hesitate to push the limits .... I still marvel at the way they cut his boat in half and enlarged it ....

Leave a comment:

• Popeye
    replied
    Frenchy is going to need something with sealed bearings on his roller modification. I don't see packing the tube with grease as being a viable solution.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Originally posted by Popeye View Post
    I would have a davit with a hoist on my boat

several of them have various lifts in their boat .... that sure makes sense to me

Leave a comment:

• Popeye
    replied
    Sure did

Leave a comment:

Working...
X