Taking up Pickleball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking up Pickleball

Our winter home Resort in Casa Grande had 2 lighted courts on our last stay and they are adding 2 more this summer.

We got to observe and decided we would take it up this next winter and ordered the paddles & balls and are good to go.

Will get some practice time in before we head down in December and are looking forward to playing with our friends, and/or new friends, at the Resort.
    2012 Jayco Pinnacle 36KPTS -Kitchen Pantry Triple Slide
    View Photos
    Mor-Ryde pin box and suspension, Auto Leveling System, Polar Package, Dual Pane Windows, 2 AC's
    And more...

2009 Chev. Silverado
    View Photo
    Long box, Dually, Crew Cab, 4X4, Duramax/Allison, American Tank 65 gal. aux fuel

View our Trip Journal

its big at most of the Thousand Trails we visit .... I was very surprised when we got to Estelline, SD this summer to find 2 courts have been setup

Jim
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Originally posted by Larry G. View Post
      Our winter home Resort in Casa Grande had 2 lighted courts on our last stay and they are adding 2 more this summer.

We got to observe and decided we would take it up this next winter and ordered the paddles & balls and are good to go.

Will get some practice time in before we head down in December and are looking forward to playing with our friends, and/or new friends, at the Resort.
      I've been playing for 5 or 6 years now. Since I live in Michigan most of my playing time is on indoor courts. I play a minimum of 3 days/week, a couple of hours/day. It's a great sport and a lot of fun. I did play outdoors last winter in CA and AZ. You will really enjoy playing the game. Google for Pickle ball videos on You Tube and watch some 5.0 players.
      sigpic2012 Ford F350,
      Lariat Crew Cab,
      6.7 Powerstroke,
      2014 Heartland Big Country 2950RK
      Hensley BD3 5th wheel hitch
      2002 SunnyBrook 27FKS (sold)
      Hensley Arrow (traded in)

Comment

Working...
      X