X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canuk
    started a topic Florida

Florida

So this is our very first time towing the fifth to Florida. We are leaving on the 24th and planning on doing around 11 to 12 hours the first day to get to Knoxville and finding a campground for the night. I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend a campground just off I 75 to stay. Just want to let the dogs out for a walk and make supper have a sleep then off to the top of Florida to the In and Out campground near lake city then down to Tittusville the next day. Any recommendations will be appreciated. Thx Ray

• JEBar
    replied
    600 miles, have to tip my cap to you .... that takes us 2 days

Leave a comment:

• Canuk
    replied
    Fyi. The first day we made it to Springwater Koa 600 miles, not a bad campground $42 for the night including cable and internet then today we drove to lake city to the in and out $32+tax (good sam) I would never stay more than a night here. Tomorrow we finish our journey to Titusville. I have to say I have a 17 Ford F250 and it pulled that 40' 5th like it wasn't there, Ford definitely did their homework when they built this model

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    the Clinton / Knoxville North KOA would seem to fit the bill for a campground just off I75 in the Knoxville area .... looking forward to following your trip, please keep posting reports

Leave a comment:

Working...
X