Picnic Table and Bench Covers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picnic Table and Bench Covers

we are interested in getting a heavy duty picnic table and bench cover set made like the one in this link but not with a red or blue checked pattern .... we have seen them that are made from a dark brown Naugahyde type fabric but can't find a source from which to purchase .... recommendations with a info/link would be appreciated

Jim
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

These sets were sold in Thousand Trails Trading Posts at one time.

I bet Maureen could make a custom set fairly easily.

Just Cover It Up_Heavy Vinyl Tablecloth & Bench Cover Sets

Q.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter. ~Winston Churchill

Comment

we've seen them at Thousand Trails parks and the last one we saw [owned by Mary and Marv (MAAX2) was bought at a Thousand Trails] .... per your link, at "$73.99 & up " we will have to try making one .... info appreciated

Jim
      Jim
      '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
      '04 Sea Pro 180DC
      '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Just to look at for ideas on how-to.

Sewing Stay Put Picnic Tablecloth and Bench Covers

Q.
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter. ~Winston Churchill

Comment

info appreciated .... I've told her about your link and she is definitely going to check it out ..

Jim
          Jim
          '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
          '04 Sea Pro 180DC
          '17 Elio reserved

Comment

We got our picinic table covers at Camping World about 5 years ago. They are great. The are the red ones checkered...

Nice soft seat and don't have to sit on the hard dirty seats.
            sigpic

Paul and Sue
            Littleton, CO
            2015 GMC Dually Denali
            2010 36RSSB3 Mobile Suites
            Hensley Trailer Saver Hitch

Previous rigs:
            Coleman pop-up, 30 ft Prowler TT, Sunnybrook 30 ft pull trailer, SunnyBrook 30RKFS Fifth wheel

Comment

I found these covers in a catalog my daughter gets. It is LTD and you should be able to find it online. Unfortunately I don't have a catalog with me. I bought 3 sets at one time as they were on special. I have used one for 3 years and it is just now showing wear. It will finish off this summer and then be retired. They are very well made and come in a variety of patterns.
              I don't have a picture handy but maybe will remember to do one when they are next in use.

Comment

Working...
              X