X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• norty
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff View Post
    No way on God's green earth would I give my RV to a stranger to use / pull / drive. Absolutely NO chance...
    Me neither!

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    replied
    Originally posted by wiredgeorge View Post
    Any doubt about wanting to rent your camper, go watch Robin Williams in the movie "RV"!
    Or the Lucille Ball / Desi Arnaz classic... "The Long Long Trailer". One of my absolute FAVORITE older movies...

Leave a comment:

• wiredgeorge
    replied
    Thing that concerns me is the liability. Someone trips in your RV and cracks their head while you are renting. Do you call YOUR homeowners insurance, your RV insurance? What would they say? I see the rental company had a $30 or so a day insurance premium; what the heck would it cover and WHO would be covered. A $500 damage deposit? Really what would $500 cover?

Any doubt about wanting to rent your camper, go watch Robin Williams in the movie "RV"!

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    replied
    Originally posted by JEBar View Post
    understood and agree .... in looking through the link I did see where some would deliver the camper and set it up on a site
    Yep.... and still... NO WAY.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    understood and agree .... in looking through the link I did see where some would deliver the camper and set it up on a site

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    replied
    No way on God's green earth would I give my RV to a stranger to use / pull / drive. Absolutely NO chance...

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    started a topic RV Rentals

RV Rentals

this RV Rental website below is a new one on me ... does anyone have any experience using it ???
    Compare low RV Rental rates from top brands. Book & save big on RV Rentals near you direct from local owners. Best rates guaranteed.
Working...
X