Terra Wind MH wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terra Wind MH wanted

I can't pay for one but I still want one. :cool_0: Cool Amphibious Manufacturers Ie

Sorry, :biglaugh: the devil made me do it.
    "As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances there is a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such twilight that we all must be aware of change in the air - however slight - lest we become unwitting victims of darkness."___Supreme Court Justice William Douglas

Gives new meaning to the term "land yacht" doesn't it?
    Bob
    Bob
    2004 Chevy 3500 Duramax Allison, 2008 Titanium 31E35SA
    65 Corvette up and running

Comment

I saw a similar one on the northern part of the Mississippi a couple of years ago .... it wasn't as nice as the one shown in the link but was impressive the way it drove right down the ramp and into the water .... in thinking about it later, I couldn't help but wonder when they try to drive out of the water if they have issues with mud on the ramp ..:Scratch-Head:

Jim
      Jim
      '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
      '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
      '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
      '16 Camaro RS

Comment

The MH is amazing. For a real thrill how about driving around in this Cool Amphibious Manufacturers Ie. Hummm, can't afford it either.
        "As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances there is a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such twilight that we all must be aware of change in the air - however slight - lest we become unwitting victims of darkness."___Supreme Court Justice William Douglas

Comment

Why?

:jawdrop: But WHY?????????????????????? :doh:
          Stan & Diane Nations
          2014 Big Country 3650RL
          2012 Ram 3500 DRW
          sigpic

[email protected]

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

That's exactly what I'd like to do....take my new $1.2M motorcoach or $175K car out in the middle of a lake.:jawdrop:

Q.
            Last edited by Qwerty; 01-18-2010, 08:02 PM.
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter. ~Winston Churchill

Comment

Very entertaining to read and look. Can't figure why anyone would invest a dime in one!
              2011 Jayco Eagle 351RLTS, MorRyde hitchpin
              2017 F350 Lariat PSD CC,SB,SRW, 3.55, FX4, LineX
              B&W Turnover
              Andersen 3220 Ultimate
              Elle and BJ - Da Pups

In the past:
              97 27RKFS SB
              04 30RKFS SB Titan

"Don't let yesterday take up to much of your today." Will Rogers

Comment

Working...
              X