SunnyBrook TT Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SunnyBrook TT Wanted

Wanting to buy an older SunnyBrook TT (2000 to 2002) with slide-out. Maybe a 26' to 30'. Having sold our 5th wheel Sunny we would like to find a good quality TT to set on our local camping site. A western Ohio location would be perfect but lets see what's out there. Ph 937-492-0284 Sidney, Ohio
    Last edited by phil up; 09-10-2009, 05:19 PM. Reason: bought what we needed today 9/9/09

30' Sunnybrook, 1 slide

Perhaps I might have the trailer your looking for. We have the top of the line trailer, loaded, plus extras we're willing to throw in. No kids, no pets, no smokers. Beautiful trailer which we are unable to use anymore.
    Please contact me for the particulars of this beautiful "apartment on wheels".

Comment

He posted as a guest, not a regular member. Might wanna call the phone number provided.
      Larry
      Holly
      Jessie
      Jamie Lyn
      2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 CC 4x4
      2007 Starcraft Antigua 215SSO

Comment

Originally posted by brainpause View Post
        He posted as a guest, not a regular member. Might wanna call the phone number provided.
        Read the nate that was posted:

Last edited by phil up; 09-10-2009 at 10:19 AM. Reason: bought what we needed today 9/9/09

It appears that he's no longer looking. Save yourself a call.
        Russell
        '13 Excel Winslow 34IKE
        '16 GMC Sierra 3500HD
        Previous RV's: '03 MobileScout Titan 29DBS;
        '01 Sunnybrook 2708 SLE; '99 Coleman Utah

Comment

Originally posted by brainpause View Post
          He posted as a guest, not a regular member.

in response to PM's asking how it is possible for a Guest to start a thread, the answer is, they can't ..:nope:.. I had to do some checking on this and found out that back when the thread was started, he was a member .... sometime thereafter he requested to have his membership canceled .... when that happens all post made by the person while they were a member go to a file entitled Guest .... doesn't happen often .... wish I could tell you I remembered all of this but I had to go to Sean to come up with this answer ..

Jim
          Jim
          '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
          '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
          '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
          '16 Camaro RS

Comment

Working...
          X